I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Relationship Specialist, and Board Certified Professional Counselor. My private practice is conveniently located in the heart of Studio City, California, and serves the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles. I provide therapy for couples and individuals seeking emotional and relationship health and well-being, as well as greater abundance in their lives. It is my passion to assist others in healing from painful situations past and present, and in acquiring the tools for a more satisfying life going forward.
My Philosophy as a Mental Health Specialist .....
is based on the principle that we all have an inherent ability to lead enriched lives, as well as the capability of continual growth and change. Emotional suffering and dysfunction can, and often does, stymie this process, however. We get stuck and can't seem to move forward, at times for reasons not entirely clear to us. Nevertheless, the seeds of growth and renewal are universally within each and every one of us throughout our lives. I have deep confidence in human resilience and the ability to strengthen, rebalance, and repurpose. I know that therapy can help in this process.
Why Seek Counseling With Me?
When you face obstacles, as most of us do at one time or another, I have the training, professional experience and life experience to guide you in identifying the difficulties that prevent you from living your life to the fullest. With courage and commitment on your part, I can assist you in transforming discouraging emotions and self-defeating habits, and in dramatically improving your life and relationships.
Together it is possible to open the door to a more vital and robust life!
If you could use support and think I might be able to help, let's start.
Call me at (818) 761-6162 or click here.
My credentials and affiliations include:
- Master's degree in Clinical Psychology, Antioch University, Los Angeles
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT # 50199, CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Certified Relationship Specialist, American Psychotherapy Association
- Board Certified Professional Counselor, American Psychotherapy Association
- Internships: The Maple Counseling Center, Beverly Hills, CA. and The Center for Individual and Family Counseling, Valley Village, CA.
- Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the American Psychotherapy Association